Anonymous

Do white people feel lucky to be white?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

No! White people cry victim no matter if theyre on the top or bottom. They may feel superior to Blacks but richer whites historically look down on poor whites as poor white trash. They only feel superior in an insecure kind of way and some of them are even too stupid to know how to use their white privileges. If everything is not to their advantage they feel like victims and they whine like babies.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I dont know if lucky is the right word, but whenever i feel sad, bad, i remember that i could have been born black, and that cheers me up.

• 4 weeks ago

I'm a caucasion male

I have pale-white skin and light brown hair.

Why should I lucky for being born with certain features and why should I feel bad for another people for not being born with those features?

My pale white skin was passed on to me by my ancestors, who evolved in cold climate.

• 4 weeks ago

I'm black, but I've known plenty of white people whom the word "lucky" would not be the word they'd have used to describe their life. There is no magical realm where a force determines the life you're given, it's bollocks. Edit: To the coward that gave me a thumbs down, come discuss your disagreements like a decent human being.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I think all of us regardless of skin color should feel lucky. White people get discriminated against in many ways, especially women of any color.

• Brian
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Damn straight!!!!!!!!!

• Brian
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

Nope, never had a problem with that.

Although you football players sure like to huddle up together......

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I feel blessed being white. My trailer is bright orange and my chickens is well fed

• 4 weeks ago

Can't speak for anyone else, but I do.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Luck is based on and named for a Hindu deity. Not being Hindu, I don't feel lucky about anything.

• 4 weeks ago

I feel blessed to be alive. I don't believe in luck.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.