Why does vegan food taste disgusting?

It doesn't taste like actual food

Best Answer

Bacon, bacon, bacon.

That is because you don't know how to prepare it from scratch. Processed so-called "vegan foods" in stores are garbage.

The police are coming for you.

I am not a vegan but I like veggies and technically veggies are vegan food. So I will have to disagree. Some vegan food is good. I just don't like the kind of vegan food that attempts to be meat or dairy. 

• Dimo

80% to 90% of my food is vegan. Without vegan food I would miss herbs, mushrooms, peppers of the many types, onions, garlic, potatoes, peas, beans, corn, etc., etc., etc..

You want something good vegan food? Get a fresh tomato, ripe, on the vine, warm in the sun. Rip it off the vine and start eating.

Disgusting food is "fast food" -- like McDonalds.

I'm not even vegan, but vegan baiting is so boring...

idk or care since ,,its their choice

You mean things like bread and oreos and pasta and potatoes and oranges...

Yeah, so disgusting. Who eats any of that..? What kind of insane civilization subsists primarily on wheat, rice and other grains..? It doesn't taste like real food.

• M'aiq The liar
      4 weeks agoReport

Everyone here knows you. You never leave and you're always being mean to someone, no matter what your diet.

Because animals are delicious.