Native English speakers, could you please help me with these issues?

Is this presence correct:

"Is this sentence correct:

"At McDonald's, I usually have a quinoa-based hamburger, designed for vegan or vegetarian food, or for any people who appreciate vegetarian food even if they don't follow that lifestyle on a daily basis."

Best Answer

It's very good except instead of 'designed for vegan or vegetarian food' I would change it to 'designed for vegans & vegetarians'.

• A.J.

By grammar it may need another comma between food and even. It is unnecessarily complex. We don't try to add so much in one sentence with little actual new information.

This says more in a simpler way:

At McDonald's, I usually have a quinoa-based hamburger, primarily offered for vegans and vegetarians. Some people appreciate it for taste, a more healthy diet, or the environmental benefits over beef.

• RE
      1 month agoReport

A quinoa-based burger. They can't legally call it a hamburger if it doesn't contain meat.