Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 4 weeks ago

Why did Hanoi Jane Fonda protest about Climate Change at Capitol recently; but not about the long 8 years of War via Warmonger Obama?

On Oct. 11, Hanoi Jane protested with group Oil Change International on the steps of the Capitol in Washington; she got arrested. She was the leading celeb icon against Vietnam and even protested about the Iraq war, of course when Bush was in office; but like many a anti war activist, she became silent when warmonger Obama became the longest serving war prez in American history. Though many a young American hasn't a clue whom Jane Fonda is, what exactly is up with these aging baby boom types who cherry pick such hypocrtical stands? Why do they think theyre relevant anymore?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
    Best Answer

“I’VE HAD MANY PEOPLE CONTACT ME OVER THE YEARS”: COHEN ADDRESSES THE PEE TAPE"

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/02/michael-co...

• Clive
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

What does this have to do with elections?

• Lili
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

It's amazing how obsessed you little Trumpkins are with ancient history and with Obama. I realize this is your desperate attempt to deflect attention from little Donnie's constant screw-ups, but really, dear, it looks pathological and rather ridiculous.

You've got to get past the "But Obama" or "But Hillary" hysteria. It doesn't say much for your intelligence.

As for Jane, it appears that both Climate Change issues and assisting the Syrians against a pretty ruthless dictator are matters of importance to her. Isn't that rather obvious?

• Gen4 weeks agoReport

no matter why the left has a spike in anti semitism...them jews being gassed was so long ago, I will support Racist Omar and AOC...lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.