Ala asked in HealthDiet & Fitness ยท 4 weeks ago

Does squat lead to lose of virginity?

I started doing squats.. after a week I did 100 squats with 5kgs of weight.. after couple hours I saw blood.. and I am not sure if I am still virgin or not.. and I don't what will be the look of your vagina if it is virgin ir not.. plz answer me..

24 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Best Answer

Sometimes yes, sports can manage to break the hymen but the concept of virginity involves intercourse with a man. Even if you were doing something else with that barbell, you still didn't "lose your virginity" even if you broke your hymen.

P.S., the French use a term that means "make one's sexual debut."

• John P
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

Indeed it depends on your, or your local society's, definition of "losing your virginity". Some consider it the breaking of the hymen, however it happens. Many people think of it as the first time you have sex.

• 4 weeks ago

Yes! congratsss you're not a virgin anymore!

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

What?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Having a d!ck our inside you only causes you to lose your virginity ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Only if you have sex with someone.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

No you can't that involves having sex with someone you probably started your period like Ramona said.

Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

You are either trolling (making up your story) or you started menstruating. Nothing about squats should cause the hymen to rupture. If in doubt, talk to your doctor.

• Byrd
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Have you had sex? If the answer is no you are still a virgin regardless if exercise stretched the hymen. If you have ever ridden a bicycle that was already done anyway

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

only way you lose your virginity is when you have penetration of an erect penis

• 4 weeks ago

A virgin is someone who has never had intercourse. So unless you are squatting on top of someone you are still a virgin.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I guess you are not too bright! Were you squatting on your boyfriend's *****?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.