Ala asked in HealthDiet & Fitness Β· 10 months ago

Does squat lead to lose of virginity?

I started doing squats.. after a week I did 100 squats with 5kgs of weight.. after couple hours I saw blood.. and I am not sure if I am still virgin or not.. and I don't what will be the look of your vagina if it is virgin ir not.. plz answer me..

24 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Sometimes yes, sports can manage to break the hymen but the concept of virginity involves intercourse with a man. Even if you were doing something else with that barbell, you still didn't "lose your virginity" even if you broke your hymen.

P.S., the French use a term that means "make one's sexual debut."

• 10 months ago

Yes! congratsss you're not a virgin anymore!

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

What?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Having a d!ck our inside you only causes you to lose your virginity πŸ˜‚

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Only if you have sex with someone.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 months ago

No you can't that involves having sex with someone you probably started your period like Ramona said.

Lv 7
    10 months ago

You are either trolling (making up your story) or you started menstruating. Nothing about squats should cause the hymen to rupture. If in doubt, talk to your doctor.

• Tulip
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Have you had sex? If the answer is no you are still a virgin regardless if exercise stretched the hymen. If you have ever ridden a bicycle that was already done anyway

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

only way you lose your virginity is when you have penetration of an erect penis

• 10 months ago

A virgin is someone who has never had intercourse. So unless you are squatting on top of someone you are still a virgin.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

I guess you are not too bright! Were you squatting on your boyfriend's *****?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.