Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 4 weeks ago

Can any person who speaks at an advanced English help me?

What does this statement say (I speak Spanish but am learning English to get a job)? It’s in a news article:

“My feeling is that the media has completely ignored the whole thing, especially television,” said Newman, an employee of Trader Joe’s in Paramus, N.J. “They’ve completely ignored the truth.”

• John

What Greg said. Often a little deeper is that some people think that some issue is of great importance and others, including the media, think it's of little or no importance. People do this a lot.It can rise even to the level of, "It's a coverup!" The reader needs to know the whole story to determine these things.

I run a company "MyProfsr" where you contact the english expert for live talking, understanding and learning skills. Visit myprofsr.com today! Even you can call us directly at 07307346725

• Greg

The speaker feels (believes) that the news industry (media) has ignored the issue.