Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentCivic Participation · 1 month ago

Do you think this article is true about Russians and Chinese buying up property in America under trump?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

hahaha your so stupid.. they and many others from other countries have been buying property in America sense before you were born.

• 1 month ago

This has been going on since 1977 and is still going on today.   So not even close to being Mr. Trumps fault.

Former SSgt.

• y
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I think it as the 70's or 80's when the common fear mongering talking point was, Japan will own everything.

• 1 month ago

That has been going on long before Trump. What it is there are treaties that allow this. The treaties are not Trumps. Trump is the President who is resisting it. Obama, Bush and especially the Clintons sold off lots of the USA. Don't you remember Bill GIVING the Chinese the technology for rocket guidance systems. The Chinese rockets would not shoot straight, so Bill gave them the technology to launch rockets? Of course, there was no quid pro quo back to Bill/Hillary for doing the favor. The donations went to the Clinton's charitable foundation. It does make one wonder how much money the Clinton's then distributed out to other democrat politicians. Now that should be investigated.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Greg
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I do not need to read the article, China and Russia have been buying property and business in the U.S. and elsewhere in the world for years.

• 1 month ago

Breaking news: investors invest in property.

• 1 month ago

Yes I do. Signed sealed delivered.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.