Why do today's Christians believe they are Christians being dead spirits who have been quickened back to life via Holy Spirit baptism?

ROMANS 5:12 AND I CORINTHIANS 15:21-22 SAYS WE ARE "DEAD SPIRITS"

AND JESUS SAID "WE MUST BE BORN AGAIN OF THE SPIRIT" (JOHN 3:5-7)

I COR 15:45 SAYS JESUS IS "A QUICKENING SPIRIT" AND IS THE HOLY SPIRIT (JOHN 14:18) "...THE SAME IS (((HE))) WHICH ****BAPTIZETH*** WITH THE HOLY GHOST" (JOHN 1:33).

WHO "QUICKENS US BACK TO LIFE" (EPH 2:1).

WHY DO YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN BUT HAVE NOT BEEN QUICKENED BACK TO LIFE???

Your question makes no sense. Christians being dead spirits?

• Norine1 month agoReport

"Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God" (MATT 22:29)!

NObody believes that.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian
    • Norine1 month agoReport

I GAVE WORD TO "PROVE MY MINISTRY" (II TIM 4:5)! IT IS WRITTEN! THAT'S WHY YOU'RE AN "UNBELIEVER" (REV 21:8)!

I don’t have any friends in work or out of work, I talk to people but we aren’t friends, I do sit with people at lunch but they’re older And it’s because no one else wants to be friends with me. I don’t talk to anyone outside of work, some guy just seriously tried to hurt me, a deliberate attack on me, he’s pure scum. Now I alone have to destroy him somehow for what he did to me. But after shall I commit suicide? I have no future anyway.