David asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Guys only. Is it normal for a guy to stock his hand down his pants to adjust if friends are around?

I have a friend who has no problem sticking his hand down his pants to adjust or whatever, but I also only notice it when it’s just the guy friends hanging out. Is this something that’s not a big deal for guys to do around other guys?

Hanging out meaning, just sitting around playing video games, or watching tv, whatever

I think it depends, but don't worry! Nothing's wrong with you ! I wouldn't worry about it. I would make sure to use a penis health creme to ensure that your private area is getting the proper treatment. The penis cremes keep your penis in optimal shape and let's be honest, that's something we all need.

• patty

go to the bathroom and do it. if a woman adjusted herself in front of me I would be shocked

• ron h
      1 month agoReport

That's one of the good things about being a man. We're not shocked to know that other men have nuts and ***** that need some help sometimes. (The question specified that this is among men)

It is normal if he is not doing it every 5 minutes. I do it sometimes, if i still need to adjust anything after the first time failing, I go to the bathroom.

Not with the hand that he shakes hands with.

You  could   Offer  to help him  adjust  it for  him,  if  That what  you like, Maybe  HE has to  adjust it  because  of  his  size?   Seriously,  if it offends  you   a)  tell  him    to  please   do that when your  not  there   watching him or  b)   dont hang out  with him,   tell him your a  prude  and  Cant   deal with his  constant need  to  touch himself   (whether   he  offers You a chance  or  Not)......   Guys   do it  around  other  guys  some  guys  share   even  worse  experiences  with other guys,,   What  are you  gonna  do IF you  have  GYM  class or  play on a team   those guys    will  tie you up  dump you in the  laundry bin  with  dirty jock straps   all over you....

hes gay , and wants dick

Perfectly normal, it's a body part, he's free to do what he wants with it.

• ron h

Why would a man NOT do that among friends?

• JonZ

When you've got crunched balls or a penis stuck in an uncomfortable position then you've got to make adjustments. In front of friends is normal.

• Sam

He's just trying to get you guys turned on.