Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 month ago

DREAM OF BEING A NAVY SEAL?

Hello. I am 17 years old and I have always dreamed of being a Navy Seal to defend my country and being able to deploy in combats action.

I always had great passion in war and battles action but am I too old.. is it too late for me to get in?

I mean if it is too late for me there is battlefield and call of duty but it is just not the same to the real deal because the threats not real and there is no real saving to be done to your country.. I just feel so lost in life if I am unable to make a Navy Seal career because it is too late.

Anyone help? Serious answer plz. Thank you

I have always dreamed of being a Navy Seal since I was 6 years old

To the guy ask how do I imagine "how am I too late" aren't most military started around 15-16 years old? Is what I thought I was told from people and from TV/Movies based on military 

Best Answer

Navy Seals is a tough nut to crack. A friend of mine who was built like a steel bath tub couldn't make that happen. If you don't get in Seals, the regular Navy is still a great life. My paternal grandfather joined in 1912 as a Seaman, he traversed the enlisted ranks into the Officer ranks by 1928 and retired as a Rear Admiral in 1951. He died several years before I was born, he served in 2 world wars and multiple conflicts. He was a real guy.

More men getting raped in the military than women?😳🙄 What Must Change (Table of Contents on page #4) Jw.org Library. Matthew24:10 'many will betray one another', Numbers 23:19 'God is not a mere man who tell lies'. The Almighty True God that will eliminate all of societies problems at the same time? (1) Archaeological find proves God's Name is Jehovah! Amazing! YouTube (2) Jehovah is not just a Name given to by Jehovah's Witnesses. It is his Name (Jewish research) YouTube. (3) How many Bible's have Jehovah as God's Name? Answers.com. (4) Yahweh in English Means what? Oxford Advance Dictionary (5) Jehovah God's Name in over 120 Languages at Jw.org Official Website/Read the Bible/Appendix A/A5 bottom of the page, 1% of it? The future of ALL wicked ones worldwide? Psalms37:1-13, 20, 34, Proverbs 6:16-19, Zephaniah1:14-18 'extermination. "Oh Jehovah,...I trust in you" (Video) Jw.org Online Video Library / Movies. 1% of an Historical account of what REAL POWER is all about in the Heavens!

• Bill-M

You can join the Navy at age 18. Go see your local Navy Recruiter and ask for a Seal Challenge Contract.

• RICK

You are not even old enough to be a SEAL, how can it be too late.

Your question shows you do not have the mental capacity to pass the training

You are only 17 so it isn't too late to join, but there will not be any conflict where the US is actually in danger.

TROLL...................

• Daniel

Serious answers?  Is this even a serious question?  Comparing actual SOF missions to video games?

If you want to be a Navy SEAL so bad, why have you not bothered to spend a few minutes on the Navy's recruiting website to see that you aren't even old enough to enlist without your parents' permission?

You're technically not even an adult yet. How on earth do you imagine you're "too late"?

Too late? Aren't you too young? I didn't think you just walked into the Navy seals. You need to work your way up to it and secure candidacy for the highly competitive programme by firstly proving yourself in fitness and mental balance in other aspects of the military.