Should I report my coworker if I caught him falling asleep?

I work night security at my local college. It's my second week on the job and were supposed to switch from front gate to front desk every 4 hours with a coworker. After four hours of front desk I went down to take over the front gate. When I got to the gate I found my coworker dead asleep in the booth. I knocked on the glass and he awkwardly woke up and handed me a set of keys and walked off. I didnt think much of it other than who knows how many cars drove in without getting their IDs checked. The next day I go down again to take over the front gate and again I find him dead asleep. I again knocked on the glass then he awkwardly wakes up and walks away. A week goes by and my supervisor wants to talk to me due to that same coworker reporting me for overusing my phone during work. After I had a talk with my supervisor other coworkers from the shift before warn me to keep my guard up around him since he's known as a "snitch" and would rat on you for the smallest reason. Apparently nobody on any shift likes him since he's rated on almost 80 percent of the guards on post. 

• Ana

Normally I would say to not snitch on the job, but since everybody hates him already and since he’s already snitching on you, then screw it, rat his azz out to the boss

• `

If being labeled a "snitch" by your coworkers doesn't bother you, then go for it.

i'm going thru something similar with a chick that keeps ratting on everyone i just want to stab her in the face a little just a few scars. i wan't to rat on her but i'm not a rat so i can't bring myself to do it even tho she litterally told our boss that i don't do my job in front of me.

You should actually take some pictures of him next time you find him asleep and text them to your boss.

Find another job so you dont have to put up with this....

• Troy

If he was sleeping or you were using your phone for personal business then you were both stealing and it is not snitching unless you do not view the company you work for as a business partner and ally. I probably wouldn't have ran to tell on either of you, but I would have expressed my dissatisfaction with your performance and let you know that I would not keep that kind of continued activity to myself to the detriment of the company that employs my services.