Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty ยท 1 month ago

When Camilla Parker Bowles is Queen, will British Commonwealth subjects likely name their daughters after Her Majesty Queen Camilla?

• PAMELA
    Best Answer

No, the woman will proberly be in her 80's by the time she is queen, no one is going to name their child after her.

Some no doubt will. It's a pretty name in its own right.

• Clo

Some might, but I don't think the name will be among the popular baby names.

It could happen, but, I doubt it. She will only be Queen Consort anyway.

• tentofield
      1 month agoReport

She will be Queen Camilla. Her position is Queen consortย  but "consort" is not and never has been part of the title. The last three Queens consort were Queen Elizabeth, wife of George VI, Queen Mary, wife of George V, Queen Alexandra, wife of Edward VII. None had the title "Queen Consort".

Some may well do, some may not. Not everyone has the Duchess of Cornwall living rent free in their heads like you do.

Isn't going to be Queen.

Another anti-royalty troll who won't be let back into the UK without detention after Brexit.

• I imagine some will. I wonder whether those unfortunate girls will go on to be nicknamed Queenie like so many Elizabeths used to be.