When Camilla Parker Bowles is Queen, will British Commonwealth subjects likely name their daughters after Her Majesty Queen Camilla?
- PAMELALv 71 month agoBest Answer
No, the woman will proberly be in her 80's by the time she is queen, no one is going to name their child after her.
- bluebellbkkLv 74 weeks ago
Some no doubt will. It's a pretty name in its own right.
- CloLv 71 month ago
Some might, but I don't think the name will be among the popular baby names.
- capitalgentlemanLv 71 month ago
It could happen, but, I doubt it. She will only be Queen Consort anyway.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Anonymous1 month ago
Some may well do, some may not. Not everyone has the Duchess of Cornwall living rent free in their heads like you do.
- Land-sharkLv 71 month ago
Isn't going to be Queen.
Another anti-royalty troll who won't be let back into the UK without detention after Brexit.
- 𝗕𝗮𝗿𝗼𝗻 𝗖𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵Lv 71 month ago
I imagine some will. I wonder whether those unfortunate girls will go on to be nicknamed Queenie like so many Elizabeths used to be.