What are the best 17.3 inch laptop bags?

Samsonite and Everki make fantastic bags. Checkpoint friendly, spacious, protective but pricey. Two questions you need to ask yourself. How much are you willing to spend on a laptop bag? How important is the protection of your laptop to you?

My Helios 500 travels in an Everki laptop sleeve with memory foam and then inside an Everki Titan backpack.

• Fred

The problem with a 17" laptop is that there are few choices in bags. I now have a 15" and the number of bags for this size is amazing.

Try this site for an assortment of styles: https://www.ebags.com/category/business-cases/lapt...

• TomB

The one that fits your budget, protects your computer, comes in a style and color you find aesthetically pleasing and has enough compartments for your junk.

Personally, I would probably go to the worlds largest on line shopping site and start reading the review of the ones that I found to fit my needs.

HP makes the best products