Whats The Clothing Fashions This Month In Heaven, Can You Create Robes That GOD Could Wear, Or Is It Naked?.?

Peter Gore Seer,

I Say It As It Could Be A Bi Sex Machine, Like A Ship Is A Female,

Peter Gore Seer,

JESUS As Wore Robes For Thousands Of Years, I Wonder What His Modern Day Dress Is, What I Find Strange Is That There Are Religious Groups Who Dress In The Fashion Of The Master Who Controls The Witches, Dresses In Black Large Top Hat, Lond Coat With Tails, All Black The Morman Dress Is Very Similar As Are Priest. The Jews Dress Similar This Dark Entity As Started A Dress Fashion, Africans Wear multi Coloured Clothes Wh.ch I Prefer

This Master Can Create A Worm Hole And Move From One Continent To Others, It's Fascinating being Told About Worm Hole Tec, Bending Reality To Move About, Just Three Steps Threw,

I Know Its Common Sickness To Brand A Male Child, But There Must Be A Cure For The Sickness.dressing Up In Black Is A Sign The Satan Sickness Is Strong. What's Your Take On The Branding ?.

You little kids and your infantile fantasies...

Y'all sure do make me grin,.

Keep up the good work.

~

15 "I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.

16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked" (Revelation 3:15-17)!

• Davros

I hear the white sheet look has been very "in" for the past 6000 years.

• For a man, just a t-shirt and short pants are good enough.

for girls, designer clothes will be sufficient enough.

Scripture describes permanent "coverings" in heaven rather than temporary removable clothing. There are several of these and God himself decides which covering to assign us as individuals.

• Peter4 weeks agoReport

it's More The Sickness That Decides Dress.