Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOptical · 1 month ago

New glasses prescription ?

I recently got new glasses and I'm now getting migraines and feeling off balanced. My old prescription was left and right: 0.75 ans 0.25 astigmatism. My new prescription is left 0.5 and 0.25 astigmatism, right 0.75 and 0.25 astigmatism. I know it not massive differences but I dont know why I'm feeling so over balanced it been 2 weeks now 

You left off part of your prescription, the axis. If there was a big change there, it could account for them feeling wrong.

• Joe

If you went to one of those cheap 39 dollar eye glass places they might have screwed up.  If so go to a good place.

Give the doc who prescribed these glasses a phone call. Let them know you're getting really bad headaches ever since the new glasses. They should have you come back and re-check your prescription. Glasses are ridiculously expensive. You shouldn't have to suffer. Be nice, but stick to your guns.