Will my ghost be normal? I am a tad autistic and I worry that if I become a ghost I will have trouble doing the things that ghosts do.?

I wouldn't wish that upon yourself.. you might want to move on from hell..  do you actually want to consume more WAR than you are doing now...?????????????????????????????????  if you love WAR, by all means,, stay here...  unbelievable... 

hmm ... that explains Dollywood.

I think I can help you with that one. After seeing your question about lemons, I can tell you firmly that you do not have autism. Autistic people are often very intelligent whereas you, on the other hand, do not show that trait. I would put you in the low functioning sociopath category. Either that or you were possibly dropped on your head as a child as that could also explain your behaviour problems. Maybe you could ask your ex why he left you and give that information to your psychiatrist? It could be invaluable to him. Could I have the best answer, please?

• Mr. P

I know of a patient that reported to the nurses in the morning, that an old woman was in her room last night and was going through the drawers beside the bed looking for something and making a lot of noise disturbing her sleep.

The description of the woman matched the last patient who occupied the room, and through dementia used to do this as a habit virtually every night.

So - it seems that this trait was carried forward into a ghost.

(They didn't tell the patient by the way, just moved to a different room.)

• English Guy
      3 days agoReport

But Gary, you do realise that you "pretend" to know all about every subject on Q&A? That is an awful lot of knowledge for an out of work bum who sits in his room all day playing with his computer don't you think? A child could see through your parrot behaviour. So why not use your immense knowledge

Stop worrying, spirits do not have the physical problems that humans have.

• Bill

not to worry

autism is a mortal condition of the brain and when you die , there is no autism so happy ghosting --idiot

Autistic people are more likely to stay on the internet and so are their ghosts. Ghosts can interact directly with the internet without keyboards or mice or smart phones.

So you will probably keep all your social media accounts (including your Y/Aaccount) open after you pass on and operate them from beyond the grave. You're more likely to want to do this than more normal ghost activities such as haunting. Several Yahoo Answerers are actually dead. But you can't open a new account once you die.

When your soul leaves the current body.

Your soul will go to a new Host body,

[whether by chance, or by a G*D's direction]

You start a new life, with new location, et cetra.

You may be in a Hell or Heaven or neither in some location on Earth.

Life is Eternal.

Born in a War Zone, Born in a Political Nightmare, Born in a peaceful area.

Don't Fret it. You most likely won't remember the prior life anyway.