Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 1 month ago

Instant axiety when at rest : sitted, lying or upstanding . Brain MRI - clean. Neck CT/MRI - normal degenerative changes. Male, 33 y.o.?

Height 6.2 . Weight 225+ lbs.

Excess bw for the last 3-4 years.

I begin to feel anxiety the moment I get horizontal together with prompt weakness/looseness in muscles, shaky legs/tremors and poor coordination.

The rest time I need to move around or te exert really hard physically to relieve things. The problem is I can't do passive activities such as desk job or even rest and do nothing literally.

The pattern is very same for 10+ years, irrespective of chiropractic treatment received.

Been to several doctors . Ordinary doctors tend to assume non-sense diagnoses such is vegetative disorders, depressions, neurosis.

I'm not suffering from depression or neurosis -that's the fact.

Ones with decades of practice told I could have forms of sleep disorders like forms of narcolepsy or sclerosis.

Problem is I'm stick with GP and they do not refer me to other specialists.

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.