Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Are rural voters just a bunch of uneducated and racist hicks?

Best Answer

I'm a rural voter. I study the issues. I pay attention to the candidates. I decide what is most important not only for me but for the future of our nation. So stop being ignorant about people.

No, just the ones that support trump.

Urban uneducated racists are much easier to find.

no, but we're starting to realize that congress is the largest concentration of organized crime in the country.

• Bill
      1 month agoReport

We have known that for a very long time.

• Hey, there not as bad as some of the garbage ghetto people.

Those are attributes of Trump supporters in red states, not just rural voters.  The rest of us living in blue states can't help but wonder when red state voters are going to man up, go back to school, get jobs, start paying taxes, stop being racists and refuse the welfare money coming to them from blue states?

• Kid Mohawk
      1 month agoReport

There's no such thing as a blue state. If you look at the voting map, the vast majority of nearly every state is red, with specks of blue mostly around the edges. It's just that those specks represent the vast majority of the US population, while the red is mostly empty space.

Not all. I still remember the "Rednecks For Obama" shirts.

No, but they are afraid of losing their way of life. I grew up in a small town that's vanishing off the map one family at a time, so I can appreciate what it's like to feel like you're losing everything to a society who condemns you for wanting what you once had back. This is why Trump was so popular with rural voters; he was willing to promise them something while so many other candidates shrugged them off.

Quite sadly, Trump has no power to back up those promises, so these people are only becoming all the more desperate.

They're anti-voters, they just vote for who their church tell's them to instead of thinking for themselves, and the churches are all corporate stool pigeons

• Aiden

No, they're not.