What do you think about the sudden illnesses and even deaths attached to Vaping?

Particularly odd that this string of illnesses and even deaths just started popping up when vaping has been around for more than a couple years without issue.

Best Answer

It's because they're buying cheap sh*t from random places. As soon as the news broke, my supplier chain store sent out emails revealing the ingredients showing that no chemical additives are used in making them. Especially the ones causing the illnesses.

What needs to happen is regulate the ingredients used in vape juice. Not ban them altogether.

Always buy your sh*t from a trusted source!

• This, would be logical. As you know politics doesn't use logic, it's all or nothing.

NOT SUDDEN

It takes years to fvck up your lungs.

Nothing unusual here.

As time passed, the deterioration of lungs set in.

It is finally coming to fruition.

I knew right from the start that all of the cr@p

people were pulling into their lungs was unhealthy

and I don’t buy that anybody doing so felt that

“this is good for me”.

It's republican propaganda as usual, just like with cannabis and everyone knows a little spliff never hurt anyone

Its been around for more than a couple of years. Frankly I do not believe anything the government say. They are all trash - EXCEPT TRUMP

• Gourry

I think it doesn't matter how you put your weed in your body, it will still poison it.