me asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 month ago

Which Democratic party candidate do you really believe is fighting truly for the common citizen??

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Marianne Williamson although she has no chance of getting elected.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

None of them. But then that's been the case with every President and presidential candidate we've ever had. You just don't get into the position to be able to run for President unless you're already so out of touch with people that you can't be bothered. I do though believe that earlier in his political career Bernie Sanders at least thought he was doing it for the right reasons. Sadly one has to corrupt themselves entirely to even make it onto the national stage.

• 1 month ago

Tulsi Gabbard. None of the others even come close . Maybe Michelle Obama but he has said he will not enter the race,

Source(s): www.ChuckBaldwinLive.com
  • RICK
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

None really except when compared to Republicans then its all of them

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • James
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Sanders and Warren. Of course any Democrat is more likely fight for “the common citizen” than Chump or the Republicans would.

• Lili
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Have you looked at Warren's history, on finance law and bankruptcy? On middle-class personal finance? What she did to establish the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau?

This is someone who knows -- far better than any other candidate and certainly better than Trump -- the financial pressures and problems ordinary Americans are facing. She is an expert in this area and has been for many years, which is why she also understands health-care issues and costs and why they have to be addressed in the US. Biden has a great history of service, no doubt about it, but Warren knows the ins and outs of our financial problems, and that's really what we need right now.

She'll need to hire smart, experienced people to handle foreign policy-- Biden's better there -- but you asked about the "common citizen".

• Lili
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

You're no finance expert, Rick, that's clear.

• 1 month ago

Biden is the only one with the experience and RECORD of knowing how to cross the aisle to get stuff done.

Pie in the sky plans are GREAT.........but will never get PASSED with the Hatfield Vs McCoy Congress that we have now.

Biden is still the sanest , calmest one........who will work for the blue collar Americans.....and work on SENSIBLE, Passable legislation.

and he would slaughter Trump in any debate on policy.

• 1 month ago

All of them.

The fact that some yell more than others

doesn’t mean that they care more.

• 1 month ago

I don't follow all the candidates, but from the start, I've felt that Yang is probably the most determined to do right by Americans. I'm not saying he's not naive to believe in some of his more outlandish plans, but at the very least he's been willing to call out his own party's b.s., while also trying his damnest to show a willingness to cooperate with Republicans. American cannot succeed while the two-party system divides us to the point where we can no longer work together.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.