Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOlympics · 1 month ago

Bent Knees In My Backhand spring :(((?

Whenever I do a backhand spring or a roundoff backhand spring I always keep my legs bent but my feet together.Is there anything I can do to keep my legs straight? Any advice will be appreciated!! Thanks

• .
    Best Answer

You're more likely to get better answers if you move your question to Sports>Other or Sports>Olympics. This is the Running subcategory and it's not likely too many users here are well versed in gymnastics (I certainly am not). My only advice would be lots of practice and to focus on keeping your legs straight.

I did a quick search online on how to keep legs straight during back handspring and several sites came up with users asking that question in other forums, and getting various replies. Try that and see if any of the info you come across is helpful. Of course asking a gymnastics coach would be the best source.