Can’t record music at home, can’t find anywhere quiet to record music, don’t have money to go to the studio, anyone have any suggestions?

I’m in high school and i am a rapper/singer, I got a job, built my own home studio but there’s one problem and it’s finding a time and a place where it’s quiet to record, There are a few people at my house and dogs and sometimes it can be loud and I have little to no time to record music. I pretty much have to wait for every single time that no one is around to record and I often have not a lot of time to do it and it’s frustrating. It definitely affects the quality of my music because I am always in a rush and trying to get everything done quickly within such a small time period. I can’t record when people are home because my family does not support any part of my music even though it’s my passion and it makes me uncomfortable to record here, I don’t have money to go to a studio and record somewhere else. I have everything I need to make music and my studio is MOBILE so I can pretty much bring everything with me wherever I need to go. I need to find somewhere that is quiet that I can record my music with no disturbances and can be as loud as needed. If anyone has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated because I have been trying to figure this out for almost a year now.

when recording, i always knew something would be a good take if the dog came in the studio and shook her collar in the middle of it.