Why do some people seem to have a problem with having a preference for blonde hair and blue eyes? Do people actually suspect it's racist?

Ah, blue eyed, blonde headed women. I guess you either love them or hate them. I love them but I'm here because some people will just casually throw around the racist label if I mention it. It's as if they almost genuinely suspect that I could be a closet Nazi. Some women I've dated who actually asked me, and I assume want the truth, get offended by the "fact" that I "just like what everyone else is into". Some act like I must be some kind of closet Nazi. It really makes me mad when they throw around the racist label just because I admire physical traits that Hitler had to go and make look bad. I've never said it is the only hair and eye color I ever find attractive. It's not like I even mention it often. I feel like a lot of it comes from it being seen almost as the almighty combination, so people had to start going against the trend. Maybe the amount of people who dye their hair blonde or use colored contacts makes it seem more common and "basic"?

Best Answer

Because some people have a problem with things that aren't problematic, which is anything and everything. I wouldn't pay 'em no mind

Why do people think its racist to feel that black women have butcher faces and Asian men have janitor faces ?