Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelCanadaOther - Canada · 4 weeks ago

Canadians: Do you only eat bacon, poutine, smoked meat and anything with maple syrup? And with a Molson beer?

All that sounds like a typical Canadian entree.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Jay P
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Best Answer

The Canada-Bashing-Anonymous-Yahoo-Troll strikes again highlighting its ignorance, naivety, and poor humour.

Thanks for the 2 points troll!

• David
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

You for got the rye whiskey.

• ?
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

No, I don't eat smoked meat, since it's kind of hard to get it into the rolling paper.  I never drink any kind of beer, because beer tastes icky-poo.

• 4 weeks ago

Only when Americans are around.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

I grew up in the West, and we rarely had maple syrup. That is an Eastern thing. We do eat bacon, although what Americans call "Canadian bacon" is called peameal bacon in Canada, and is not really eaten that often. We usually eat what the Brits call "streaky bacon." Smoked meat is mostly a Montreal thing. I never drink Molson beer.

So, I guess the answer to your question is: no.

• No. I like maple syrup and poutine, but I'm allergic to pork and gluten no beer and bacon for me.

I've also never had trout almondine or wild boar.

• 4 weeks ago

Yes, we also drop by Washington DC every ten years and burn down the White House. Ah, the memories.

• 4 weeks ago

Having spent time at Sook Harbor Inn, Vancouver Island, which serves gourmet meals, I can guarantee Canadians eat a lot better than you describe. How about trout almondine for breakfast for example. Or freshly killed wild boar for dinner?

You are so wrong......

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.