canadian fraud question?

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this but here it is... I used a fake name to buy clothes online "Bogus Mali" (no real reason for using the fake name i don't know why i did but it's a name i use as an online alias...) ive used this fake name 10 or so times in the past for packages, i know because i used it on the same website that i always buy clothes from and ive never had a problem until today... I went to pick up my package at Canada Post and they didn't give it to me since my name doesn't match even though I live at that address... I argued for 2 hours and the manager said that using a fake name is already mail fraud, I didn't believe it was but I am asking here to make sure, i bought the clothes and there's no personal or financial gain for me using the fake name... i called canada post and they told me i should try printing an authentication form and using the fake name and a signature along with my parents name and signature and get one of them to go and pick it up for me, would this be mail fraud even though I bought the clothes with my money and at my address??

TLDR: Is using a fake name when buying clothes online considered mail fraud or any other type of fraud?

Someone would have to be up on Canadian laws to be sure, but it sounds fraudulent, like potential terrorist activity.

yes that is crazy....................