What kind of doctor can I go to about my umbilical hernia?

I want to make a doctor’s appointment to get an innie bellybutton but I don’t know what kind of doctor I can go to. I’ve had a hernia since I was born and I hate it so much I’m tired of having an ugly bellybutton. I just want to be able to wear 2 piece bathing suits and crop tops. Can someone please help me!?? I just want a normal innie bellybutton!!

4 Answers

  • TedEx
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Best Answer

    See a plastic/ reconstructive surgeon,. However, since this non-essential electicive surgery, you may have to wait a long time for an appointment and your insurance ay not cover it

  • Sky
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    Visit your regular physician. He/she can refer you to a doctor who can fix your hernia.

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    local proctologist

  • 1 month ago

    plastic surgeon.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.