Why won't your god kill me?

I won't to die so why won't god kill me to prove he exist!

I meant I WANT to die!

Best Answer

The fact that God doesn't take your life right now merely proves that He is infinitely loving and merciful!

Because we have all sinned against a perfectly holy and righteous God, we all deserve eternal separation from God in hell (Rom. 6:23). However, God loves us so much that He sent His only Son Jesus to die on the cross as our Substitute so we don't have to go to hell. Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose from the grave three days later (1 Cor. 15:3-4). He gives eternal life freely to anyone who simply believes in Him. No one can be saved by doing good works. Salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone (Eph. 2:8-9).

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life" (John 6:47).

• Doug4 weeks agoReport

http://www.northlandchurch.com/heaven

I have never been depressed, but there are millions who are. There is help and medication that can help with this debilitating disease. Reach out for help. Reach out also for the hope that Jehovah and Christ Jesus offer from the Scriptures. As we look forward to a world worshiping God "with spirit and truth" and love permeating the earth. We also look forward to no one being sick either physically or mentally nor anyone starving to death.--John 4:24, Isaiah 33:24 and Revelation 21:3+4--We look forward to perfect health and true peace and security under God's Kingdom whose king is Jesus Christ. Life is precious to Jehovah so I hope you will reach out for medical help. I invite you to learn more about what the Bible teaches from the international website, jw.org. and Bible Teachings > Bible Questions Answered. IF you believe what you learned, you can request your free personal Bible study online or from the next witness who knocks on your door or by visiting your neighborhood Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses. Thank you.

Because life still has lessons for you to learn, of course.

• Mintee

you will die someday hun...

so you can learn patience

• Ala

It's not your time to go. Ask God o help you find your purpose.

If you kill yourself, there will either be nothingness or you'll be with one of thousands of Gods... it depends which god you chose before you died.

• Kin

Because Allah doesn't want to take your life just yet and may even want to guide you before you die and waiting for you to find Him as well while you're still alive. My Lord is very patient with people and still provides sustenance for you even if you are a disbeliever.

A perfect example would be an idol worshiper who never acknowledged Allah and never thanked Allah for His sustenance for 40 years as an idol worshiper until the idol worshiper had lunch with the Prophet Abraham, peace and blessings be upon him, one day and the Prophet informed him how Allah is very patient with his idol worshiping and been giving His sustenance for 40 years. This message from Allah was meant for the idol worshiper and when the man found out about it, I am sure he cried and he sincerely sought guidance from Allah and was guided by Allah and worshiped Allah for the rest of his life. He was truly pleased to have found his true Lord.

I have something very beautiful Allah has said about those who disbelieve in Him and what He thinks about them. Let me know if you'd like to know.

And because its not your time and the angel of death will not come for you until Allah wills to take your life. Will Allah be pleased to retrieve you? If you die with the guidance of Allah one day as a true, willing, believer in Allah. Then Yes, Allah will be very happy to meet you one day.

I like what you wrote in your profile, its very good to seek wisdom. Wisdom is a very nice gift from God.