How do I stop being such a nasty person when drunk?

Stupid question but over the last year for some reason i turn into a completely different person when drunk. I cry, I get very aggressive, I say some truly horrible things that I genuinely don’t mean. I am not like that as a person at all. I enjoy drinking and I am a qualified as a bartender but over the last year I turn into a complete scumbag or I turn so loving it annoys people. I want to be able to still drink but without the scumbag part. Sometimes it can be after like 6 beers. Sometimes I drink lots and nothing changes. I want to be able to drink, get tipsy and have fun but without being a horrible person 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Robert
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

You can't. Choose: You can either drink or maintain your friends. It's all up to you

• oikoσ
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

You are not like that person at all? I doubt it. You are. But you have learned to cover it up when sober. Remember the old saying "In vino veritas" [In wine, there is truth.]

• 4 weeks ago

slap yourself across the face

• 4 weeks ago

Avoid drinking. You can have fun w/ out getting drunk or tipsy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

It would seem to be best not to drink. Or know your limits so as to only enjoy drinking. If you are under peer pressure to drink too much, then you are drinking with the wrong people.

• 4 weeks ago

Avoid the problem and don't get drunk.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.