How do I stop being such a nasty person when drunk?

Stupid question but over the last year for some reason i turn into a completely different person when drunk. I cry, I get very aggressive, I say some truly horrible things that I genuinely don’t mean. I am not like that as a person at all. I enjoy drinking and I am a qualified as a bartender but over the last year I turn into a complete scumbag or I turn so loving it annoys people. I want to be able to still drink but without the scumbag part. Sometimes it can be after like 6 beers. Sometimes I drink lots and nothing changes. I want to be able to drink, get tipsy and have fun but without being a horrible person 

• Robert

You can't. Choose: You can either drink or maintain your friends. It's all up to you

• oikoσ

You are not like that person at all? I doubt it. You are. But you have learned to cover it up when sober. Remember the old saying "In vino veritas" [In wine, there is truth.]

slap yourself across the face

Avoid drinking. You can have fun w/ out getting drunk or tipsy.

It would seem to be best not to drink. Or know your limits so as to only enjoy drinking. If you are under peer pressure to drink too much, then you are drinking with the wrong people.

Avoid the problem and don't get drunk.