Anonymous

Why are Jews so anti-White?

• Robert
    Best Answer

I know....Always wearing those black clothes and hats. Those orthodox types just don't like white clothes.

Very broad statement. I am of European ancestry so an considered "white", but I also have Jewish ancestry on my fathers side - so I am not "Jewish", but I love and support most of the people in my family because they are FAMILY.

Because some Whites are anti-Jewish

• Brian

Jewish people just like catholics or muslims can be of any race, but the majority of Jewish people are actually Caucasian anyway.

• TNO

We aren't.

Many of us identify as white ourselves, though I tend to avoid personally using that term since it really doesn't describe our shared history and culture accurately.

Might as well ask why white people are so anti-Semitic. That has been the standard for the past millennia, if you know even a smidgen of history. From the Inquisition to the Holocaust, there actually is a lot to justify anti-White sentiment...however, Jews are still not like that. With the Nazis, many survivors say that living is the only revenge they really need, and hold no animosity towards normal Germans.

I can't speak for all individual Jews, but those who claim that Jews are "anti-White" are usually utilizing bunk theories and pure hatred to justify their beliefs.

How many times do you want to be reported for anti-semetic remarks in one day?,

Your winning answer is from the gibberish bot. It makes as much sense as your fake stereotyped judgement of millions of strangers. .

They're not. But you hate them, so you think they are.

• ?

They aren't, they're anti-stupid. So if they have a problem with you, its not because you're white.

No. They are pro White.

Israel is a great ally.