What happens to the planet when no more white babies are being born?

Best Answer

it will be the dark ages.

• RICK

Nothing

Race means nothing plus life will be destroyed due to climate chsnge long before that happens

Why would you even think of such an evil question? God created all the races on purpose. Regardless what happened in the past, white and black people will always be here.

🥴 Why is this even a question? Do you really care about the white race? Because I guarantee none care about you. Patrick Crucius, a white supremacist mass shooters shot several whites at the El Paso Walmart. Russia massacred their own. Germany massacred their own. White Americans massacred your own during the Civil War.

So... what are you really afraid of? 🤔 I don't get it?

The world doesn't need humans at all. In all honesty it would benefit significantly if we all disappeared suddenly.

That applies to white and black people. It applies to all people. No one race is better than any other, we are all trash.

the world would be better off without racists retards like you

your mentality is what makes societies more backward

The planet does not care what color babies are.

Crime goes up to the point of no return and the world officially goes to shít.... thanks minorities. I’m so thankful for inclusion and diversity.... not.

Update: anyone with half a brain knows I’m not referring to Asians.

The planet will do just fine no matter how many babies of any color are born.  It's a planet.  It spins round and does it's thing.