Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 weeks ago

Leading Atheist dies in horrible plane crash. Accident or something more?

“As the most prominent atheist in Illinois, Rob Sherman spent a tremendous amount of energy fighting religion. He railed against a blessing at the end of a school choir performance and a wooden cross on a church at a Naperville-owned historic village. That all ended horrifically in an Illinois field as he lost control of his plane and nosedived Into the ground at a high rate of speed”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.chicagotribune.co...

46 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Accident, of course.

• They needed his big smart atheist brain up in heaven 🙏

• Imperatus4 weeks agoReport

fireBALLS LIKES BIG BURNING SPHERES SUCH AS THOSE WHICH BELONG TO THE DEVIL THEREFORE FIREBALL LIKES DEMONS AND SHE/IT/WHATEVER IS ACTUALLY A SATANITS!

• 4 weeks ago

We are all going to die. The way we die is up to fate.

• 4 weeks ago

Any chance he committed suicide?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Did he have a death-dive conversion on the way to the ground?

• 4 weeks ago

Consistent with a universe that is random . Just like the 1755 Lisbon earthquake that happened on All Saints day. During church services. The churches were full. They all fell down.

Those that weren’t crushed to death witnessed the tsunami and fires. Death toll estimates range up to 100,000. This wasn’t lost on philosophers of the day, sparking a renewal of skepticism and rationalism.

Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Just an accident, sorry to disappoint you.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Speaking of which I haven’t seen Nous lately. Maybe he shouldn’t have went out in the lightning storm

• 4 weeks ago

I warned him not to take that 737 MAX.

• Wow.

So now you are spending your time googling atheists who have died.

I thought I had met people who had no lives before, but now I have encountered you. You make all the others look like A list socialites.

Grow up, troll.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.