Ryan asked in SportsBaseball · 1 month ago

World Series predictions anyone?

Me personally, I think the Astros are going to win it all. They have like the best starting rotation and line up in history, they will win all the remaining games against the Yankees. The Yankees are one of the worst teams in history, who got lucky throughout the season and only have a good record cause they beat the Orioles so many times during the season, and only seem capable of beating the twins in the playoffs. They have no pitching, no hitting, a joke of a manager and front office. They will lose the next 2 games by at least 10 runs. The astros will probably go on to sweep the nationals, who are a joke of a team and are only making the world series because the cardinals are god awful.

Best Answer

I've thought that the Astros would win all along. I'd like to see the Nationals win one though.

hmm nats in five

Astros all the way.

• Mike

Now that the Nats have punched their ticket to the World Series, ONLY ONE TEAM in the majors has never been to the BIG DANCE. Can you name that team ? BTW, I see the Yankees rallying and beating first Houston and then the Nats.

You'll be right about the Yankees eventually. Could be this time... since it wasn't any of the other times. Otherwise I'm sure you'll try again.

I'm sticking with my original prediction of Astros winning it, looking good so far.

The NL teams who could do some damage all choked and all the Astros have to do is finish the Yanks and the WC is all but guaranteed.

Go back to your video games, Skippy. You know nothing about baseball.

A little biased? Best rotation in history? No. A team that won more than 100 games is the worst in history? That's just stupid.