Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 4 weeks ago

Is it possible to go a year without sex or masturbation? Is it healthy?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • shroud
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Best Answer

you can/could go your whole life without ever doing it and would never notice any ill effects

• 3 weeks ago

Idk if its possible but even you manage to stop masturbation or sex and someone you know how to avoid wet dreams.. nothing will happen and the semen made will be absorbed and new semen will replace the old one.

Not to mention.. you will feel tired, horny, irritated, angry and rude to people around you.

Also, masturbation is a healthy practice and researches suggest that it reduce certain of certain cancers such as prostate cancer or testicular cancer.

I also like you to tell that if you believe mormons are not allowed to even masturbate, ofcourse their leader aint going to check what they did in their underpants so you could never know how actual it is

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Church_of_Jesus_...

• 4 weeks ago

Neither being missed effects your health

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Just think about the times BEFORE you even discovered masterbation. I'm sure that was well over a year. So yes, you will live.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

It doesn't affect your health whatsoever.

• 4 weeks ago

im not sure why any one would want to do it, you would likely lose your ability to do it

• balan
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

You can experiment it however be rady fir occassinal night emmissions.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

just ask any priest or monk in a monastery

• 4 weeks ago

It isn't possible for me, lol!

However, I'm sure there are people who can and do go without, it isn't unhealthy but it may leave one feeling "frustrated", especially those with high libidos.

• Mark
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Not a health issue, as such. It's possible, but why would you?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.