If I drink half a bottle of Nyquil, will it kill me?

I'm 5'9, 145 lbs and I was wondering if I drink half a bottle of Nyquil for my cold, will it kill me?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Next time how much will you drink. Did you smoke anything. Did you drink anything else.

Are you on the needle.

• 1 month ago

its a nighttime medicine over the counter you will just puke it up

• 1 month ago

no brothers, because I love you.

• 1 month ago

possibly.

It won't help your cold either.

You are only treating the symptoms and once it wears off(if it didn't kill you) all the symptoms will return.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

That really depends and if you're taking any other drugs at the same time there is not enough diphenhydramine in half a bottle of nyquil nor enough acetaminophen nor enough alcohol to be fatal but it's going to cause you some liver damage it's going to make you very groggy and it's probably going to make you sick.

• 1 month ago

No, and it won't cure your cold, either.

• Mandy
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Not even close.

• 1 month ago

If it does, you won't have to worry about the cold.

• 1 month ago

Your body isn't a dumbass. It won't let you because it'll make you barf. An anecdote I'll share is when I had some sausage with too much connective tissue, I barfed a cartilage-ball. My body wouldn't let it go through.

You'll just barf, sleep for a bit, and feel bad for a day or two. Suicide by doctor is performed by giving an anti-barf medication that radiation treatment barfers normally get. Then a "lethal dose, 100%" or LD100 of what is a sleeping pill in short. That means there has never been anybody who didn't die at that dose. The peak plasma levels of a normal dose of that stuff is exponentially higher than NyQuill, which is part of the defining line between OTC and RX.

• 1 month ago

Dont do that.

Hebrews 9

27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Ecclesiastes 12

13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

14 For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.