Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 1 month ago

Is it true electric chair inmates wear diapers?

I’ve always heard that if an inmate is on death row and it’s the electric chair they have to wear an adult diaper to stop well leakage from the body. Is this true or is it just a myth?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Rubber pants were more common. But in some cases they'd merely plug the likely to leak orifices with rubber stoppers.

• 1 month ago

There is NO SUCH THING as an electric chair inmate.

When an electric chair is used to execute someone, they are likely to empty there bowels and bladder. Some provision to contain the product may be taken.

• `
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

How many more "diaper" questions are you going to ask?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Maybe. I doubt they are "forced". Only NE still uses Old Sparky, anyway. UT gives option of firing squad or lethal inj.

Hi voltage 60 cycle AC causes muscles to fibrillate; that is, contract/release 60 times a second. So, no loss at bowels/bladder until actually dead. And, some parts of body can live a while after heart action stops.

I was in Florence East when 2 put down in Flo. S, a mile away. Took each 45 minutes to die, gasped in pain once each minute. Seems, the rope would be more humane. Even though those two were very guilty, we all decided no one deserved to die that way.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Yes when they execute you they make you wear a diaper.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No idea. That is one thing I have never thought of about before.

• 1 month ago

Yes, that is true.

• 1 month ago

What state uses an electric chair for JUSTIFIED executions?

I would say NO.

When you die in your sleep at any age, do YOU REALIZE that your bowels will empty on their own, creating a shittty mess for your family to clean-up?

• Brian
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Why not test it for yourself and report back.

• 1 month ago

Why wouldn't electric chair inmates wear diapers? They are crybabies and immature people so why wouldn't they do that?

• Cap'n. America
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

Even MEET someone on Death Row, Lutz? Even a Lifer,aA murderer? They vary as much as anyone, can't profile them. Doesn't take a very Big person to pull a trigger.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.