Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 month ago

Was Michael Jackson a bad person?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • Gonzo
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

he hurt innocent children so uhh yes

• i dont know, i mean, my family from east and southeast asia seems to hate him but usually elderly asians are strict so im not sure if theyre right or not

• 4 weeks ago

no he was not a bad person i know dad joe was tough on the boys but he was not a bad boy

• Michael Jackson was accused of fondling children but they're was lack of evidence to convict him I love Michael and most pedophiles like Bill Cosby or R Kelly they're files, recordings and photos to prove they're child predators. Michael Jackson he is a suspected Pedo but they're is not evidence no files, recordings or photos that is the difference. So no Michael Jackson was honestly the sweetest person on Earth and was misjudged because of how we looked and acted without knowing the truth to why he was that way.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

I don’t know I never met him.

• 4 weeks ago

Of course I didn't know him.... I think he had problems but I don't believe he was a bad person.

• 1 month ago

Well well well, lookie what we have here. First of all, the grammar in this question is all off. I believe you meant to say *Is Micahael Jackson a bad person? And the answer my dear cherub is no, no he is not. Michael not only fought in the Battle of Long Tan... but afterwards proceeded to bless the world with his talent. He continues to donate to various charities helping others daily. Did he owe a lot of money to people? Yes. But was he forced into hiding to protect his own safety? Also yes. One slip up does not make him a bad person. But don't be afraid as he is safe and well, striving to pay back the money he owes.

• 1 month ago

Apparently he liked (lay down with) little boys.

• 1 month ago

Let God be the judge.

1 Samuel 16

7 But the Lord said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart.

• 1 month ago

no michael jackson was a very sweet guy

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.