Imagine u have been ask to say a few words about Robespierre at a remembrance service/be respectful. think what others have said about him/?

This is the whole answer:

Imagine you have been asked to say a few words about Robespierre at a remembrance service. Remember, you need to be respectful. No matter what you think of him, you need to write something that paints him in a good light. Use the fact file on the worksheet to help you start, but you need to think about what others have said or written about him. Look at the sources on this task sheet. What do they tell you about Robespierre? 

Best Answer

All those who might have had a good word to say about Robespierre went to the guillotine with him. No-one who came after him would have said anything good at a memorial service (not that there would have been one) or they would have been in the next tumbril themselves.

• Lili
      1 month agoReport

That doesn't really help the poster answer the question, does it?

Didn't he die a LONG time ago?

This sounds suspiciously like a school assignment, and I will not help you cheat.

We old people think that if you cannot do the work on your own, then you don't deserve to pass.

All that I would be able to say would be "Who is, or was, Robespierre?. I'll now do a google search and educate myself somewhat (I hope).

• Lili

This is a very imaginative question, I must say. BUT -- why can't you come up with some sort of answer? You simply can't demand that other people do it for you!

I'll give you a minor hint: what was wrong with late 18th-century France and its hidebound monarchy, economy, and social structure that the revolutionaries like Robespierre were trying to address, even if they did it in very problematic ways?

Sorry: but you REALLY have to do the reading and research in order to answer this question:

• "I have not the faintest idea on who this man is, but chances are that he's a cool guy and lived a successful life, so there's no harm in dying. May he be survived by the memories of his loved ones"

Tadaa

lol