Two swollen lymph nodes for 6 years?

I am a 22 year old female, I have had 2 swollen lymph nodes for around 6 years, The are on the right side of my head, one is behind my right year one is on my neck. I don't think that they have grown bigger, and they are about 1-1.5 inches in diameter and I can move them around. Should I be worried I have lymphoma or something serious? I dont have n other symptoms.

Two swollen lymph nodes for 6 years? Try a doctor.

• LAN

You are a moron and a hypochondriac. If it were cancer you would already be dead. Grow up and invent something else to stress over for no reason.

I just got through looking over your posting history and am amazed at how little you have grown up in the last 7 years. You are still an attention whore and drama seeker as much as when you were 15. You haven't even learned to write passable English in that time.

Nope.

What you should do is casually mention them to your doctor next time you see them and ask for an opinion.

99.9999% sure they will say 'nothing to worry about'.

How would you expect a group of perfect strangers to know?

See a medical professional for a diagnosis.

• don r

Ask the doctor, not me.