rachel asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

I’m having weird predictive thoughts?

So for the past couple of months, I’ll have a thought, and an event will follow relating to that thought or the thought will come true. Here are a few examples: 

I was at work this morning and I think “wow I haven’t messed up on an order in a long time” and IMMEDIATELY after I finish that thought, my manager comes up to me asking if I forgot to put 3 broccolis in an order 

Getting home, getting undressed, laying down to take a nap & thinking “wow it would suck if someone knocked on my door (I wasn’t expecting anyone) and I’d have to rush to get dressed” and 5 minutes later, someone knocks on my door. 

Saying to my boyfriend “I wish the air conditioner would come on” (after it had been off for a good while) and as soon as I finish that sentence, it turns on 

There’s been plenty more smaller instances, but those are the bigger more memorable ones. Can anyone make anything of this?? Is it just coincidence, or something deeper?? I’m not religious at all, but I’m highly curious as to why this keeps happening

The Awakening is happening to the wiser, if one notices it.. a change of TIME, since December 2012..  the rest, play WAR..

• .

All random coincidence.

any thoughts on the mega millions numbers for tonight ?

Don't think too much of it. Murphy's Law. Sh*t happens.