Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

What does it mean if god is trying to communicate with me through my dreams?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

That you are Moses.

• 1 month ago

stop smoking meth

• 1 month ago

God does communicate true Dreams look up john Paul Jackson on you tube hes the Best who was teaching on this subject  

• justin
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

send me a mesage my insta is camaro codybattery my email camaro33125cody@gmail.com or usa my text now number is 717 516 0310 and my facebook is camaro elfyboy with a pink sword art online anime picture. I am not a poster so don't worry if i have nothing up. it is too complicated for me

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • LAN
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It means you are demented and an idiot.

• LAN
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

You are an idiot. And you seem to love proving it by creating a new account to stalk me Mr Right.

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

God should tell you not to go around saying that or some nice, nice doctor will come along.

I believe "god" is conciousness and subconscious paints our dreams so really god speaks to everybody in their dreams.

• LAN
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Isn't it funny how these morons post anonymous questions but can't stop themselves from posting comments

• 1 month ago

Absolutely nothing. Sorry.

• 1 month ago

Firstly you need to speak to your GP to ensure that it is not psychosis. Please be aware that for those with psychosis the experience is very real. The voices are external and are similar to voices of people you hear every day except you cannot see anyone around.

There is medication that can help with auditory hallucinations and unusual experiences like quetiapine. I would also avoid cannabis if you are experiencing this right now because it can make it worse. People who have psychosis aren't aware that they have it but hearing voices and seeing things is not normal so seek appropriate help. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It means you have multiple problems with delusion .

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

accept it and worship the good lord. Maybe something is weighing heavy on your heart and the good lord is trying to help

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.