Anonymous

How come people threaten me that the police is going to trace my ip address and then come and re arrest me when I have autism?

So I have been threaten by multiple people on various internet forums that they are going to report me to the police. They claim that I am violating my probation orders by lying to the court officials and my court ordered case manager. The court and the case manager wanted to put me in daytime clubhouse or workshop programs to fill my free time. They told the judge that I claim that I was bored and went and rang doorbells and said that this is a way to make sure that I don't have any free time on my hands. I don't want to go to the workshop thing cause it is from 8am to 5pm and I like staying up late. I don't go to bed until 4am and I get up around 1pm. I want to keep doing that so I lied and said that I'm volunteering at a dentist clinic and they bought it. Everyone is claiming that I'm violating my probation and told me that they're reporting me to the cops. Two people so far from online including one from here says that they called the cops and the cops screenshot my posts and will do a trace on my ip address and come arrest me. It's been about a day and nothing happened. No cops ever came. Tracing an ip address only gives you a city and state. I don't get why people think that the cops can trace my ip address when they clearly can't. I don't think the police will even take my posts online seriously too. Why do people think that the police can trace my ip address and find out who I am ?? Why do people think that the police will take online posts seriously ??

Because they failed to realize that you are an autistic retard with homosexual tendencies. People like you are entitled to lifetime "GET OUT OF JAIL FREE" cards.

Your own computer can be used to track someone to State and County if you know how to use it, the last two computers of mine had tracing capabilities, And you think the police can't do more.

They have superior tracing capabilities far better than what our own computers could ever do. Your really not to bright if you think they can't do it.

• Lita

Because your IP address can be traced. It's illegal to threaten someone. You can be arrested and your supposed autism is not a reason you cannot be prosecuted.

• I am the one who reported Princes KLS after she threatened my family. She was tracked down by the FBI with Yahoo's cooperation and was visited by her local police. I was given the option to prosecute or to have her promise to never contact me again. I agreed not to prosecute. She failed to keep her promise. I gave her one more chance. That is the last I heard of her. A file exists that I can bring charges in the future should anything change.

• I have never tried to hide my identity. I can easily be found Ive done nothing illegal. I stand by anything I post here. You on the other hand - there are no words for how little I think of you.

its been done...on Yahoo Answers...was actually the FBI....a person who went by the name PrincessKLS...I don't remember her real name anymore.

watch law and order, they can locate an IP to an exact address.

• SimplytheFACTS
      4 weeks agoReport

it was threats..so yeah, fbi investigates threats made online, its not just national security....give me your real location (and prove it) and I will contact the PD...

Because law enforcement has access to tracking services that you can't even conceive of.

As to how people react to you here-you get what you give. You troll they troll you harder.

Being autistic is not a get out of a jail free card and being a immature azzhole is not a disability, jacob.

• SimplytheFACTS
      4 weeks agoReport

you give him too much credit...2 year olds have tantrums like his

I don't understand why would the police be interested what have you done wrong

• ajtheactress
      4 weeks agoReport

You've also committed fraud and are bragging about violating your parole.

Being an azzhole is not a disability, jacob.

Have you considered the possibility that people are just f*cking with you for their own amusement? I'm sorry to say this, but you come off as an easy target. You take things waaaayyy too seriously man. Lighten up.

• They're just trolls. No way they would go as far as to call the police. They probably aren't even in the same city as you so it would be pointless even if they did, since it's the local police who are answering the phones