Why are Virgo and Aquarius the only signs who troll Horoscopes in anonymous?

Every single question and answer in anonymous in here is by the exact same lying, gossiping Virgo and Aquarius. Fure and Bear. Virgos are known for fake facades and being scared of confronting anybody face to face and so is Aquarius. Is this why they grow into nothing but lying trolls

Update:

I mean is this why they grow into nothing but scared little btchlike lying ANONYMOUS trolls

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Best Answer

Women of those signs are known for getting jealous and easily butthurt, trolling everybody else helps their very low self esteem. I think they're too scared to stand up to anybody that's why they do it anonymously

• mkay4 weeks agoReport

Plus we don't have to like you lonely, geminis.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

You love fcking drama don’t you. You must be so miserable. Probably always been that way and always will be. Nothing new is it.

• 4 weeks ago

Person who asked this question is actually Troll. 🤣😂

• ctc453
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

The position of the stars in relation to a set range of dates have zero impact on ones appearance and personality.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

How is possible to 'know' what the sign are for anyone here? Can we produce identification? You’re relying on say so. I’m a Cancer, is this a true statement or a lie? From someone that maybe a lying Virgo.

Lots of pointless and insulting questions are asked here.

• mkay4 weeks agoReport

Because geminis think they are born smarter than everyone and they're not.

• 4 weeks ago

Right. Nobody cares about some kid trolling online.

• mkay4 weeks agoReport

Yeah, no one cares about Reme.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Liars think everyone lies.

Grow up, Reme. 💁🏻‍♂️

• mkay4 weeks agoReport

Geminis are immature #hating.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

You do know that the zodiac stuff is all bs right? Virgos and Aquarius’ are the same as every other person

• 4 weeks ago

Are you a troll too?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.