Digital/disc-less Xbox one more expensive to buy games?

I am looking to buy an Xbox but I don’t know which one to buy, the one with a disc drive, or the one without a disc drive? If I buy the one without a disc drive, then games would be a lot more expensive to buy since I would have to buy from the Microsoft store and pay retail. However, for the Xbox with the disc drive, I have the option to buy pre-owned games which is cheaper. Is my reasoning valid?

• Kyle

you are FORCED to buy digital only games. there are deals every so often, streaming options to save money as well, but that means you can't buy discs if you buy from other stores or other digital sites.

plus, you can't rent or buy used disc games from places like game stop. where you can buy used, and still return them within a week to get a full refund back. effectively renting from the store. i think best buy and even amazon does that too. but best to ask or look online before you buy. always get their return policy.

and if your internet is down and your games aren't downloaded to your console, that is another factor as well.