Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHome Schooling · 1 month ago

Best homeschool science textbooks that are written from a young earth Creationist, flat earth worldview?

Neither Apologia nor Abeka, the books we had been using, teach the Biblical truth of a flat Earth. 

14 Answers

Relevance
  • John P
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

If you believe in the flat Earth as portrayed in the Bible (Is the Earth actually said to be flat in the Bible? Is its shape specified anywhere in that book?), then you need no other book, only the Bible.

Much of what is known as "science" would be impossible from a flat Earth perspective.

• 4 weeks ago

That worldview is anti-science.

• 1 month ago

The Bible doesn't say the Earth is flat. The Bible is better than that.

That's not a stable shape for the Earth to be in and stay in orbit. Pieces of it would

end up breaking off.

It's a short sighted, bone-headed way to look at the Earth, and I have a hard time

believing that anyone truly thinks the Earth is flat.

I think they just want attention; that's why they say that.

• 1 month ago

God and creation are fine, but why would an ETERNAL God all of a sudden need to create the earth in 6 24 hour days?? "Flat Earth" is NOT a biblical truth.

Source(s): Creative design has legitimacy
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Troll is Within you alert

• Bill-M
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Biblical truth of a flat Earth?? Please State Chapter and Verse from the Bible that says the Earth is FLAT.

Don't waste your time looking, because such a verse does not exist.

• 1 month ago

Where does the Bible say the Earth is flat??

• Robin W
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

The part where the devil takes Jesus to a mountaintop to see all the kingdoms of the world. The part that says everyone on Earth will see Jesus return at the same time. The parts that say it's set upon pillars and covered with a solid sky called the firmament.

• A C
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Troll alert  ............

• Jerome
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Biblical truth is like biblical times to me.

You have to believe to see this truth. And hisstory is validated by this truth during troubling times in antiquity aka ancient times. End times for a NWO is another kind of truth..........a truelie.

My truth you just have to see humanity in humans on earth...............through the "self".

• Henry
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

It is flat and round. Each test results in a different outcome, some show flat, while some show ball.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.