Does Japan have suicide watch?

Best Answer

In the penal system?, I'm going to say yes because I have never heard of anyone cheating the hangman that way in Japan. I do not think he is suicidal at all (he is full of the energy that made him a CEO), but someone like Mr. Ghosn will be well looked after by his jailors.

If you are talking about railway platforms or Aokigahara, yes-they are trying to do something. For example, the railway platform conductors do get mental health training to spot troubled people. The community around Aokigahara (they would like to have a walk in the woods without the dead people) has both Buddhist priests and laypeople deployed to deter suicides. Maybe people should pay their bills, but a lot of these people need to look at personal bankruptcy rather than killing themselves.

i'm japanese .no we don't have, and almost people don't know that.

Never heard of it.

BTW, Aokigahara is well known as suicide "forest". There is no railway platform there. The railway platform known for suicide once is Shinkoiwa in Tokyo. But now they have platform doors to prevent suicide.

• T

Not to my knowledge.

No they casio watches though

No because they r smart