Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Should I keep using the politics section on this site?

I'm not really that well informed. I barely made it out of high school. I lack basic critical thinking skills, But I watch Fox news all day and the rage I feel against the dems is genuine and pure.

• Ray S
    Favorite Answer

If, as you say, you do lack basic critical thinking skills, the last thing you should be doing is watching FOX News ... Most of what appears there will rot your brain and leave you believing a whole lot of misinformation, particularly since Shepard Smith has left FOX. Watch some MSNBC and CNN too to at least get a balanced understanding and be better informed about what's going on these days.

Piss off, stupid libtard troll.

Come back when you find the integrity to ask an honest question. Then again, your lack of honesty makes you perfect for the Politics section.

plenty of people with fox brain onhere

It's fine. Your IQ is clearly higher than 90% of brainwashed Democrats.

• yr_nxt_bf

I wouldn't call "getting triggered" "outwitting" but whatever gets you through the day.

Stop watching Faux News. Watch a much more trust worthy channel, such as CNN.

You fit in just right with most of the users on here.

• -j.

With those qualifications you should be running for the GOP nomination instead.

Pure rage is what fuels a lot of fires here. For some education and thinking only cloud the issues.

No, you should stay out of the way because you’re a waste-of-oxygen troll.

• Chris

You suck at trolling.