Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Should I keep using the politics section on this site?

I'm not really that well informed. I barely made it out of high school. I lack basic critical thinking skills, But I watch Fox news all day and the rage I feel against the dems is genuine and pure.

28 Answers

Relevance
  • Ray S
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

If, as you say, you do lack basic critical thinking skills, the last thing you should be doing is watching FOX News ... Most of what appears there will rot your brain and leave you believing a whole lot of misinformation, particularly since Shepard Smith has left FOX. Watch some MSNBC and CNN too to at least get a balanced understanding and be better informed about what's going on these days.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Piss off, stupid libtard troll.

• 2 months ago

Come back when you find the integrity to ask an honest question. Then again, your lack of honesty makes you perfect for the Politics section.

• 2 months ago

plenty of people with fox brain onhere

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

It's fine. Your IQ is clearly higher than 90% of brainwashed Democrats.

• yr_nxt_bf
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

I wouldn't call "getting triggered" "outwitting" but whatever gets you through the day.

• 2 months ago

Stop watching Faux News. Watch a much more trust worthy channel, such as CNN.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You fit in just right with most of the users on here.

• -j.
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

With those qualifications you should be running for the GOP nomination instead.

• 2 months ago

Pure rage is what fuels a lot of fires here. For some education and thinking only cloud the issues.

• 2 months ago

No, you should stay out of the way because you’re a waste-of-oxygen troll.

• Chris
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

You suck at trolling.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.