Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 4 weeks ago

Should people who eat dogs be cannibalized in front of their families, or their families fed to dogs while they watch?

There is no excuse to eat a dog except being a demon from hell or another planet.

dogs arent different from other animals. if you think someone should be killed for eating a dog you should think the same about people who eat cows, pigs, chickens etc

Source(s): common sense?

I'm going to eat this fella. Basset hound burgers for my neighborhood block party. It's going to be fantastic! You wanna come?

Of course not

Dogs don't understand and have no concept of death.

There is nothing you can do about it. Its part of their culture and since you don't live in CHina or Japan there's nothing you can do.

Dogs are no more important than chickens, pigs, lamb, cows etc. If an animal is raised for food its ok to eat it.

In some parts of the world dogs are their food source. They would starve otherwise. But f**k people I guess. Dogs are more important to you.

• Anna

Dogs are vermin and their lives are not worth more than pigs and cows. In fact pigs are MORE intelligent than dogs. Different cultures eat different things and that's just how it is. I'm sure India would say the same about you eating cows. Your idea is even more barbaric than actually eating a dog and unless you're vegetarian or vegan you're a total hypocrite. All animals lives are equal like it or not. I'm vegetarian so don't eat ANY animal.

• mongrel4 weeks agoReport

Pigs are actually pretty intelligent. I love dogs, believe me, but biddability doesn't necessarily equal intelligence. There are many wild animals that are FAR smarter than dogs are, yet we do not systematically use them for working purposes because they aren't biddable. Primates are a good example.

• J C

Different cultures have different ideas about what food is. We eat pigs and cows and lambs. What makes their lives less valuable than a dog? In India, some religions are forbidden to harm cows. Jews and Muslims won't eat pork. Horse is a valued meat in many parts of the world. My father hunted - we ate many rabbits while I was growing up. In Peru, they raise guinea pigs for food. If you eat a hamburger or a steak or chicken nuggets, then you can't complain about the cultures who view dogs as a source of protein, and not a pet.

I don't like the idea, either. But there are cultures all over the world & acceptance of something like this isn't easy. Maybe not acceptable at all but there are things that we have no control over.

If there is something you can do about it, do it. If there isn't anything you can do about it, then you have to 'accept' it & just go on with your life.

Probably shoot them with a gun.

Yulin China should be nuked, or have a soecial ops team machine gun every Chinese person to rescue the dogs.

• Marnie

should people who eat fish be fed to fish?

• mongrel4 weeks agoReport

Even the most intelligent of dog breeds cannot recognize themselves in a mirror (and therefore be considered self-aware), yet the cleaner wrasse (a type of FISH) has created a lot of controversy precisely BECAUSE it has passed the mirror test.