I have an old fliptop verizon samsung phone and was wondering how much to get it activated?

That's not at all possible. Verizon has already stopped further activations of CDMA (3G) phones more than a year ago. The technology in your phone is outdated and has no further usage. You should also know Verizon has originally planned to shut down their CDMA network at the end of the year, but instead pushed it back to the end of 2020.

I don't think you can. Verizon will be shutting down their soon so I don't believe they will even let you activate a CDMA-only phone.

You're better off buying a modern flip-phone instead of trying to use the one you have right now.

About the only way to find out is to call customer service and ask if that particular phone can still be activated on their service.

No idea, but I wonder if it's even possible anymore or has the network changed too much.