according to evolution ,there have been many climate changes over the billions of years, how can they be so sure this one is caused by man?

33 Answers

Relevance
  • David
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Best Answer

That's part of the problem, climate change is a fact, that it is being caused by man is not, but it is presented as fact. There is not enough computer power in the world to compute an accurate prediction several years out, even while leaving out several global alterations like El Nino.

As God's stewards of the Earth, there are genuine and important environmental issues to address. But there should be no hysteria, there should be no alarmist teens signing a pledge that they won't have children until the gov't does something about climate change!

Climates change, but why they change doesn’t seem to be as straightforward as we’re often told.

The mass hysteria around Climate Change are warning of catastrophic environmental failure AGAIN. If you really think this one is any different than similar warnings of the last 50 years of failures, follow the link:

“Wrong Again: 50 Years of Failed Eco-pocalyptic Predictions.”

https://cei.org/blog/wrong-again-50-years-failed-e...

Some of these failed apocalyptic scenarios include:

In 1967, Stanford biologist Paul Ehrlich said it was “already too late” to stop a long famine period that would be at its worst by 1975.

In 1970, many scientists predicted a new ice age by the 21st century, the depletion of all the rivers in the US, and a lack of oxygen in the atmosphere.

In 1978, scientists said there was “no end in sight” to a 30-year cooling trend.

In 1989, rising sea waters were thought to obliterate nations by the year 2000.

In 2008, the Arctic was expected to be free of sea ice in the summer by 2018.

And we’ll see if a 2004 prediction that Britain will have the same climate as Siberia by 2024 will come true.

In answer to your question, there is no way possible to be sure of anything about the weather several years out, let alone decades. First and foremost, nobody can foretell the future. When these OPINIONS are claimed and reported and asserted as fact is when people become alarmist, irrational, weeping at the altar of science, when it's gov't funding it. Keep it going, only Big Brother can save you. Create the crisis then bring on the cure, all about power and control, not the environment. The EPA is the fastest growing entity within federal gov't, expanding offices no longer fit in DC, growing fatter every day, big sway.

• David
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Thank you for being appreciative, not too much of that in these tougher times.

Add away, I am open, durable and flexible, eager for truth that can be verified.

• 1 month ago

Peter Gore Seer,

All You Have Is Seventy Years, MAN Kills For Another Mans Profit, Destruction Is Part Of Are Make-Up.

• 1 month ago

I am so thankful that God controls the weather and not man. And I always thank God for the rain.

• 1 month ago

In the past 100 years the Temperature has Risen by 0.9 Degrees C  making Climate change a hoax to scare little children

• armouror
      Lv 5
      4 weeks agoReport

My God saved me in WW2 i prayed for a Long Life i cannot see God allowing anything to destroy my home you will never convince me that climate change is Not a Hoax

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Paul
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Actually there is a lot of disagreement among scientists on that issue.

• 1 month ago

Evolution has little to do with climate change, other than that group of apes that learned how to burn coal yet refuses to believe that burning coal makes this ancient old Earth warmer than can be accounted for by the fire alone.

It's chemistry, check out Venus sometime to understand what runaway greenhouse gas is all about.

Then again Venus doesn't have as much methane as Earth and methane is 25 times worse as a greenhouse gas than carbon dioxide. Still on Venus lead is a liquid. If Venus had the same chemistry as earth it would be almost as cool as the Earth despite being closer to the sun.

• Den B7
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Because previous ice ages were predictably cyclic and the cycle is now off. Also the relative speed with which the changes have progressed are much faster than the normal cycles.

• 1 month ago

???

Evolution has nothing what so ever to do with climate either now or billions of years ago.

• Duck
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Even if that were the case, what's wrong with going green to help keep the situation from being worse?

• 1 month ago

Logical question. Recommend a quick google search.

• That's not according to evolution, you idiot. That's according to geology. What, do you just lump all forms of science into a category of evolution and then dismiss them?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.