Bernie just accused Warren of being a capitalist, I changed my mind, Liz has my vote now, who else is all in?

Really Bernie, you thought this would damage her?

• Rayal
    Best Answer

OMG not a CAPITALIST. OH THE HUMANITY!!!

NO.................

• Bill

The horror! The pure unadulterated PG-13 horror!

Bernie is such a moron.

I'm pretty sure anyone here could have insulted Warren better than Bernie did. lol

😄 She's been had my vote.

Liz used to be a capitalist, until the Democratic base wasn't for that. Kinda like she used to be native American until the test she took showed her to be 1024th part. People who have never left the European mainland have more native blood

both are and also rapist to kids!

i'm voting for Bernie .

None of them stand a chance anyway, their ideas are too radical and that's why Joe Biden is ahead in the Democratic polls.

He should have called out Warren for voting for Trump's over bloated military budget and waffling on Medicare for all instead

They're both capitalists. They're both correct and careful with the issues we face. Even a capitalist can do that.